As the country’s first and largest public transport network, MTCC’s Transport Service provides safe, affordable and convenient land and sea transportation services to over 30,000 commuters daily.
With over 30 years of experience MTCC recognizes that, as a public service the Company’s services must be reliable and cater to the demands and requirements of communities to whom it is an essential part of their lives and livelihoods.
MTCC’s transport solutions are conscientious of the transport requirement of customers and provide services designed to meet their needs. Scheduled ferry services complemented with convenient terminal at Male-Hulhumale and Male-Villingili sector offer reliable ferry services between these islands, while the metro bus service offers reliable shuttle service within Hulhumale’ and between Hulhumale’ and Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. The Company’s premium transport service “Express” is designed to offer customers a faster commuting option with added convenience.
Our transport network consists of:
Hulhumale Ferry and Bus Services
- Ferry Link (East): Ferry service between Hulhumale’ and Male’. The ferries offer space for passengers to transport their motorbikes along with them.
- Express Link: Fast and convenient scheduled speedboat service between Male' and Hulhumale' and between Male’ and Airport’.
- Metro Bus: Serves Hulhumale’ along its main transport routes and between Hulhumale’ and Ibrahim Nasir International Airport (INIA).
- Private Hire: Bus and car hire service within Hulhumale and between Hulhumale’ and INIA.
- Parking & Cargo Service: Affordable parking service and cargo delivery service between Male’ and Hulhumale’.
Villingili Ferry Service
- Ferry Link (West): Ferry service between Male’ and Villingili, Male’ and Thilafushi & Male’ and Gulhifalhu.
- Parking & Cargo Service: Affordable parking service and cargo delivery service to and from Male, Villingili, and Gulhifalhu & Thilafushi.
Zone 3 Ferry Service
- Rashu Link: Ferry service within Kaafu Atoll, Alif Atoll, Alif Dhaal Atoll, Vaavu Atoll and linking Male’ to those atolls.
- Charters: Speedboat and dhoni charter trips to anywhere in the Maldives.